Clive Relf FCA
- Tax Planning for private clients and owner managed business
- Fellow of Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Inheritance tax mitigation and capital gains tax planning
- Tax planning for family businesses
- Providing strategic advice to Professional Partnerships
- Advising businesses looking to invest in the UK
- Tax lecturing to both business and personal tax audiences
- Marketing and business development
- Assisting overseas businesses establish operations in the UK
Clive has been with Reeves since leaving college where he achieved Distinction level passes in his Accountancy studies. His secondary education was at Kent College, Canterbury and he has lived in Kent for 40 years.
Clive qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1980, becoming a partner at Reeves in 1985 and attaining his Fellowship in 1990.
Clive currently looks after a mixed portfolio of high net worth individuals and owner managed businesses with a particular bias towards professional practices.
In addition to working closely with clients, Clive is a member of Reeves’ Strategic Board and is the firm’s partner with responsibility for business development, a role which sees him lecture externally. He has a reputation for giving colourful and interesting presentations on a range of subjects and is frequently called upon to lecture on technical and related issues to groups of all sizes and from all backgrounds.
Clive is an active participant within Kreston International, the worldwide network of accounting firms, of which Reeves are members.
Clive’s external activities include:
- Hon Treasurer and trustee of Marlowe Theatre Development Trust
- Board member of Canterbury4Business
- Committee member of Old Canterburians Club
A father of three, Clive is a social golfer and a former Captain of Chestfield Golf Club. He enjoys supporting his local community, and with a passion for Cricket, he closely follows the successes of Kent County Cricket Club.