Geraint Jones BA (Hons) ATT TEP
Private Client Partner
- International tax planning
- Tax efficient structuring
- Personal and business planning
- BA (Hons) University of Manchester
- Member of the Association of Tax Technicians
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Taxation of non domiciled and non resident persons
- Use of offshore trusts and companies
- Advising on tax efficient structuring
- Taxation of sports professionals and entertainers
Geraint was appointed a Partner in October 2009 in our Private Client Business Unit and has worked as a tax practitioner for 17 years, specialising in personal and international tax especially with regard to non domiciled individuals.
In his spare time Geraint enjoys rugby and cricket and attending and organising wine tastings.