Terry Mills FCA
- Corporate audit and accounts
- Corporation and transactions tax
- Litigation support
- Fellow of Institute of chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Corporate Services
- Due diligence assignments
- Advising owner managed businesses
- Clients in the Motor and Construction Industries
Terry qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1974 and became a partner with Reeves in 1979. He is currently responsible for a mixed portfolio of owner managed businesses, a substantial portion of which are registered charities.
In his spare time he enjoys gardening, watching cricket and playing golf. He is a member and ex-captain of Boughton Golf Club.