If you need a valuation, you will want it to be provided by a team you can trust with proven expertise in this complex area.
Whether your business is a company, LLP, partnership or sole trade, there are many reasons why you may need a valuation. At Reeves we are an experienced team with a proven track record to provide you with a realistic valuation to reflect your particular circumstances.
Examples of our experience include:
- Shareholder/partnership disputes –if you are looking to buy out your partner or dispose of your interest in a business, we can help you make sure that any transaction is at an open market value.
- Divorce settlements – as a spouse of a business owner, you may not know the full financials of your spouse’s business, we will undertake a thorough investigation to ensure that any valuation of the business is fair.
- Sale and purchase agreements or restructuring of business – whether you are buying or selling a business (or even just restructuring your own business), it is important to ensure that you understand what the value of the transaction is to the other party and on the open market. We are able to provide these valuations, and have a corporate finance department with whom we work closely advising on sale and purchase negotiations.
- Warranty claims – if you have sold or bought a business, warranties and/or indemnities will have been given which may have been breached. We can assess the impact and quantify any losses suffered.
- Tax valuations – we are able to provide valuations for tax purposes including the issue of Enterprise Management Incentive (EMI) share options, capital gains tax calculations and inheritance tax purposes.
Whatever your requirement for a valuation, we will employ our acknowledged analytical skills and undertake a thorough investigation using the most appropriate techniques for your circumstances to ensure you receive a valuation you can rely upon.
If you are interested in the Reeves Forensic Accounting service please contact us by clicking here or telephone 01227 768231.