Our 2013 intake is now closed, our next ACCA training intake will be for a September 2014 start.
Each year we recruit a number of trainees to undertake a five year training contract in order to become qualified accountants. Upon joining Reeves, you will enter into a six month probationary appointment during which you will undertake duties such as preparing basic accounts, under close supervision. After this period, if both you and the firm are happy that accountancy is the right career choice for you, you will be offered a five year training contract.
A training contract with Reeves is the key to a secure future. In return for your hard work and study in early years, we can promise diverse and fascinating training which adds up to the ideal head-start in life you deserve plus a friendly, proactive environment and a fair financial return for your labours. Our approach to professional development is two way, collaborative responsibility. We expect you to take satisfaction, career progression and professional development.
For information on the current ACCA training: www.accaglobal.com
Whilst working towards your ACCA qualification you will also be developing a number of other skills such as:
- Good communication skills to enable you to work effectively as part of a team and to be able to deal with clients in a professional manner
- Good organisational skills through having to manage your own workload
- Effective decision-making as you gradually take on more responsibility
- Relevant database experience
ACCA Trainee Entry Requirements & Application Procedure
Can You Offer Us:
- 5 GCSE passes, including Maths and English Language, all at minimum grade B
- 2 A Level passes, both a minimum grade B, preferably including Maths or Business Studies
Skills and Personal Qualities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a strong interest in the financial running of a business
- Ability to deal with confidential information in a professional manner
- Good literacy and numeracy (ability to analyse and interpret figures)
- Prepared to work hard both practically and academically
- Self driven and highly motivated
- Computer literacy
Assessment centres take place between May and July.
Our recruitment process consists of 3 stages:
- CV/Application sift
- 1/2 day Assessment Centre which consists of an interview, Group Exercise, numerical and verbal tests and an opportunity to meet with current students.
- Second interview – with two Managers
If you are interested please complete our application form