What information is available?
- Credit information including credit rating and risk index
- Payment profile showing history, speed of payment, outstanding debts
- Public information including mortgages and charges, outstanding County Court judgements and legal notices
- General business information e.g. as Registered and Trading addresses, SIC codes
- Detailed five year financial information – Balance Sheets, P&L Accounts, key ratios
- Directors details plus Holding Company and Subsidiary relationships
- European, US and other International Businesses
Examples of available reports can be seen via the CoCredo website
How does it work, how much does it cost and what do I get for my money?
CoCredo is easy, quick and cost effective to use:
- Logon and register via this link with CoCredo. Purchase the points you are likely to use over a period (full details of costs are available on products and prices page on the CoCredo website)
- Search for the business you are interested in
- Select the level of reporting you require and submit it is as easy as that!!
- We are confident that CoCredo pricing compares very favourably with other providers of similar services (reports are available from as little as £3 each)
How can it benefit my business?
CoCredo can increase your profitability and help protect you from rogue businesses and bad debts by providing:
- A credit rating and risk index for a business
- Potential customer payment trends
- Competitor information
- Information on who really owns the business