This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for Reeves & Co LLP website. It applies solely to this website.
Information collection and use
- Reeves & Co LLP, as the data collector, may collect some information from visitors to this site. This information is used only to respond to enquiries and to monitor site usage. Reeves & Co LLP will not pass on these details to third parties or use them for any other purposes unless instructed by you to do so.
- Cookies and logging of IP addresses are used to enable Reeves & Co LLP to monitor site traffic and repeat visitor statistics. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual. Such information is anonymous and held on a temporary basis.
- You will not receive unsolicited paper or electronic mail as a result of using an electronic form unless we have explicitly requested and received your permission.
- Where personal data is requested through forms, such data is only used for the purpose stated on the form and will not be given or sold to any third parties.
- Reeves & Co LLP complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998